Thursday, December 2, 2010


Recent development has seen a new twist in my life. My profesional motorsport days are numbered and what a coincident now that my life needs has taken a new direction. After being in steady employment for more or less 30 years, I have been too complacent and always took things for granted. Its time for me to start doing my own thing and contribute back the giver in my own small way and earn a living too.
In our life, commonly we are taker but not giver. Man started civilization with the help of nature. They cut trees to build house for them to live in. They dug out earth and blow up mountains to mine for minerals. They level hills and fill up wetlands to built roads. They dig holes in the earth to suck oil for our cars and industrial needs. Man will do many things to enrich himself without giving much thought on the consequences. Much has been said about the degradation of our planet due to human need and greed. Its time to give back.
Im contributing in a way that I know, to assist trail riders and outdoor enthusiast on nature appreciation and conservation. They are direct user and its important for them to conserve their playground. We need to co-exist and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers