Friday, December 3, 2010

Why do I still ride?


I still ride because Im addicted to endorphine which can be excreted into my blood stream only by riding......hard. Im just like any other old man who will be lethargic and sickly if I quit doing pleasurable physical activity at least until Im physically unable to do so.
I have to keep raising the bar during each ride to get the endorphine dosage my body needs and nothing is more effective and pleasurable than trail riding.
Its my medication.
I need the geography, landscape and elements that I find and trying to master on each ride. They need to be left in their natural state. They need to be conserved and I need them to stay healthy.
It is a tough job but by keeping up with my activity at least I can guide riders and nature users to appreciate and conserve nature. They need nature too because its their playground. Its a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers