Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bicycle touring

All my old blogs on another blogger site is gone. The administrator decided to pull the blog down together with my write ups. My old blogs was all about my cycling trips an rides. I was keeping the details of my bicycle activities since 2000 in that blog and linked it to my present one but suddenly.... all gone ,what a pity.I guess I have to write new items on my cycling activities by riding bicycle seriously again.
Im contemplating to do a few short bike tours both in and outside the country soon. I have started looking for a suitable folding bike for fly/hitch and tour rides. In the meantime, three times a week light training rides to prepare for my future tours on my Mtb seems to be working just fine. I feel like I still have some legs and lung to be able to tour comfortably albeit at a more leisurely pace this time. It used to be a minimum of 120 km a day but 80km a day will be just fine these days. It is going to be more of a sight seing tour and absorbing and appreciating all the beauty that our planet has to offer and to have a deeper understanding of people,their culture and thinking while riding along the intended routes.
Stay tune for future documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers