Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ER6 Adventure bike


An example of bike modification by an American adventure rider. The bike started as a cheap Kawasaki ER6N and ended up beautifully as an adventure bike. The most important thing is vesatility,practicality and CHEAP. I have started doing the same thing to my bike little by little as my finance permits since I bought the bike. It is my 50th birthday present and was bought about 2 years ago. The American completed it sooner though I started earlier because in America parts are easier to find and does not cost an arm and a leg to purchase..unlike here.

3 comments:

  1. 110% agreed with you. For example Kawa KLX150 has been sale in our place since Oct09 but yet difficult to get a parts included tires. The available tires are not same as existing spec, it more to offroads usage.

    example here: http://www.mudah.my/Motocross+dirt+bikes+tires-5764089.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best example for ER6 Adventure...

    ReplyDelete

Followers